Summer in the city can be fun and educational!
Parents, don’t let the kids lose those healthy language skills they learned all year-- Come enjoy our extended kids classes, offered 5 days a week in a variety of languages!
Children explore language through Maurice Hazan's ground-breaking QTalk method for early language acquisition. Classes combine basic conversation and sentence structuring skills with a wide range of fun, age-appropriate activities incorporating music & movement, art & crafts, interactive stories, and more! The use of Hazan’s wildly effective cognitive development activities in a bilingual setting enable speech, motor skills and deductive reasoning to be expanded in both English and a second target language.
Classes are 3 hours long and include a healthy snack!
Enroll for as many days as they want to play! The more they play, the more you save!
Click on CLASS INFO above to view camp schedule by language.
Flexible two-week sessions available throughout the summer! (July 9th - August 25th)
Pricing below is for 2-week increments:
1 day a week: $260
2 days a week: $480
3 days a week: $680
For more info or to enroll call 212.219.9893 or email
TL is now offering an Extended Language Program for Tribeca Tots! Children ages 2 - 3.5 explore language through Maurice Hazan's ground-breaking cognitive development activities, music & movement and arts & crafts. All this in a bilingual setting so that speech, motor skills and deductive reasoning are expanded in both English and a second target language. Healthy snack included for students attending more than one class! Our 11-week Spring Session runs from April 16th - June 30th.
The Program is comprised of 2 class options:
French: Mondays, Thursdays, and/or Fridays, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 10:00am-11:00am Class A: Language through Pictures
- 11:00am-12:00pm Class B: Language through Movement & Art
Choose your class(es) and day(s)...the more they play, the more you save!
Winter Session dates: January 30th - April 6th (10 weeks)
Class A: $440/session
Classes A + B: $800/session
Space is limited to 6 children per class, so call or email to register now!
NEW! Tribeca Afternoon School Pick-Up Service
Tribeca Language is happy to offer adult-supervised pick-up and drop-off service for children attending 3:30 & 4:15 language classes. We provide 1 adult chaperon for every 4 children. Kids are met at the designated school pick-up location by TL staff members ("Picker-Uppers"), and are then escorted to Tribeca Language at 22 Harrison Street. Students will also receive a snack before they start class!
- 3:00pm pick-up at 55 Hudson Street
- 4:00pm pick-up at 134 Duane Street
- Flat semester rate (1 pick-up/week): $140/child
NEW! Adult Immersion Workshops
- Get set to jet set! Join us this Spring before zipping off on your next adventure.
- Whether for personal or professional incentives, our new weekend immersion workshops will help turn total beginners into bonafide speakers of their target language...within just two days!
- We are now registering students for French, Spanish & Italian workshops! For detailed information, visit the "Immersion Workshops" tab under "Class Schedules" in our main menu.
- These are scheduled throughout the year. Find dates that work for you under "Immersion Workshops" in the Adult Schedule portion of our site.
- Register now to reserve your spot as we cap our groups at 6 students!
NEW! Le Petit Yogi & Los Yogi Ninos: Yoga for Children in French or Spanish!
Immersive French or Spanish yoga classes are an off-beat way to introduce your child to a new language! Our children's yoga classes are led by our language teachers who are also certified yoga instructors! These classes will not only teach the fundamentals of yoga, but also reinforce a wide range of French & Spanish vocabulary; the key foundations of yoga allow us to teach action verbs, adverbs, animals, and more, without actually sitting down to a structured language class!
- 40 minute sessions
- Come with your own mat!
$25: Drop-in Class
$115: 5-class series